We are a very busy photography company serving Southern California, specializing in real estate photography, video, and 3D Tours. Our clients are Southern California’s top brokers, home-builders, and interior designers.
This position requires someone with a naturally positive attitude, a smile in their voice, and who truly enjoys helping people. Duties involve helping customers on the phone, responding to emails and scheduling photography appointments.
The ideal candidate must
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a naturally positive personality
- Be a problem solver
- Type at least 40wpm
- Be adept with a computer and things like Gmail and Google Calendar
- Be reliable! As a small team, we rely on each other to show up for work on time, every day, and give the your best.
Please take a look at our website, www.PreviewFirst.com. If you think PreviewFirst looks like it could be a good fit for you, respond with your resume, and include a snapshot cover letter highlighting your experience in customer service and why this job opportunity looks like a good match for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and if we think you are a good match, we will be in touch. Thank you for your consideration.
Opportunities for advancement. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Willing to train the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 /year
We are looking for another great photographer to join our team. This is a long term employment opportunity for an experienced photographer and cinematographer. Experience and required equipment includes but not limited to:
- Professional grade dslr or mirrorless camera
- Wide angle lens, 16-35mm or 10-22mm w/crop factor
- Zoom lens, 24-70mm or similar
- Video capable of 4K
- Professional grade tripod, slider, fluid head and ballhead
- Radio triggers for off camera lighting
- Adequate remote lighting
- Drone with 4k
- Part 107 Certified
- Professional mic’s a plus.
We are the leading provider for real estate photography and media services in Southern California and our customers are the top selling real estate professionals in the world – with very high expectations. We are talking to photographers who are available for both part time and full time work.
Locally owned and operated since 2004, we have a consistent line of business and we need help fulfilling orders. You don’t need real estate photography experience. You just need to own the necessary equipment and be experienced at using it. We’ll show you the rest. Orientation is a progressive period with two days dedicated to hands-on development and a few weeks of production review.
Wedding / Portrait Photographers tend to be an ideal match for us…
- They are often talented, skilled, and agile with a camera.
- They have the kind of friendly & personable demeanor that represents our brand well.
- We are a great match for those looking for consistent Mon-Fri income.
- How much you earn is based on your availability and talent. The more you are available = more opportunities to schedule you. The average photographer earns about $54,000 year. Part time is about $35k, and for those who are especially talented (and available), earnings range from $60K – 80K/year.
The first thing we do is look at your gallery link, so please add it to the top of your resume/response. Because we receive so many inquiries, it is important that you include as much information as possible about your experience, qualifications, and why you think this may be a good fit for you, what you are doing for work now, and why you think shooting real estate is something you’d enjoy? When you reply, please include a link to your online photo gallery, or links to specific samples of your work.
- Photographers must present themselves professionally at all times, with an uncompromising desire to satisfy the client.
- Reliable Transportation
- Completely clean criminal record
- Ability to respond immediately to phone calls and email
- Must be very punctual and customer service oriented
- Have a clean, well-groomed appearance
Please email reggie @PreviewFirst.com. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your work. Thank you for your consideration.
Job Type: Part-time & Full-time
Salary: $38K to $80K +
Quality Assurance Management – Photography & Photo Editing skills required
We are a very busy photography company specializing in real estate photography, video, and 3D Tours. Our clients are some of the world’s top brokers, home-builders, and interior designers.
This position requires a photographer with strong photoshop skills. Duties involve managing the quality control process for thousands of photos each week, approving photos, collaborating with the editing team, and editing some photos yourself. The kind of edits you would do include things like clone stamping patchy lawns when a member of the editing team misses it. Putting images on tv screens, sky replacement, and mostly things like adjusting levels here and there.
This is a very important role in the company. We are looking for a talented individual who is highly dependable and interested in a long term position with a lot of responsibility.
The ideal candidate must
- Understand good photography
- Be proficient in photoshop
- Identify photos that need correction
- Be adept with a computer and Adobe products and things like Google Drive
- Be reliable! As a small team, we rely on each other to show up for work on time, every day, and give your best.
A typical day starts around 7:00am to review photos. You will be looking for photos that have obvious errors, and scrutinizing photos. When editing is required, you will either fix the photo(s) yourself, or communicate with the editing team. You will work closely with our customer service team and organize and manage the approval and delivery of photos to our customers.
We are located in Rancho Bernardo, close to the 15 fwy. If you think PreviewFirst could be a good fit for you, respond with your resume, and include a snapshot cover letter highlighting any relevant experience and why this job opportunity looks like a good match for you.
Please do not call. We need to keep our office resources available for customers. We look forward to hearing from you and if we think you are a good match, we will be in touch. Thank you for your consideration.
Opportunities for advancement. Starting pay is commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour